Liv Styling Co.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
All purchases are based on the terms and conditions outlined below which are deemed to be accepted upon receipt of first payment by Liv Styling Co. By placing a deposit for your order, you accept the quantity, quality and design of all items contained in the package. You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order. Orders will not be processed until the deposit amount has been received.
- For orders placed prior to October 22, 2016, a 25% instalment payment is due December 16th, 2016, and the balance will be due within 3 business days of receipt of written notice of registration of apartment titles.
- For orders placed in 2017, the 50% balance payment will be required to be paid 1 week prior to delivery and installation of your goods.
- Payment can be paid by direct deposit or via credit card on this website. Please contact email@example.com for direct deposit details.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
- Tax invoices will be issued to email address provided following payment of deposit. Note all prices quoted on this Site are GST inclusive.
- Purchasers eligible for a gift voucher from Serengeti will receive by email following the payment of deposit.
- Lead times commence from the date of deposit received. Orders placed by 22nd October, 2016 will be delivered and installed by your First Light, Mooloolaba apartment settlement date. Orders placed after the 22nd October may be subject to additional delivery charges which will be advised prior to order placement.
- All goods remain the property of Liv Styling Co. until full payment is received. Interest will be charged at the rate of 20%pa if any sum is not paid within 14 days of the due date for payment. Any late payment fees will be charged daily and are required to be fully paid before installation.
- Title for goods will pass upon final payment. It is the purchasers responsibility to insure goods from this point.
- Purchasers who sign a "Form 6 Appointment of Agent" with Dreamtime Resorts the First Light Building Manager/Management Letting Rights Company will receive a $2000 cash back rebate to be used exclusively for purchasing a Liv Styling Co. 'Dreamtime' Pack with the appropriate Roller Blind Pack provided the "Form 6 Appointment of Agent" is valid at the time of settlement. Payment will be at the discretion of Reed Property Group.
- Purchasers who pay their deposits by midnight 18th October, 2016 will receive a $250 gift voucher from Serengeti, Noosaville to redeem in store.
- Any changes made to a Package after an order has been confirmed must be in writing and will incur an additional administration fee of $250 plus any price variation.
- Variations to any part of a Package must be approved by Liv Styling Co. and yourself as purchaser where necessary, in writing.
- Package variations may impact times frames and you will be advised of any changes accordingly.
- In some cases a product may be discontinued or unavailable after an order has been confirmed and a deposit has been received. Liv Styling Co. reserves the right to replace any such item with a similar product to the same value.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAND OVER
- Liv Styling Co. will deliver and install the confirmed package/s to First light, Mooloolaba.
- Delivery will be during normal business hours from Monday to Friday.
- Staged deliveries over separate days or changes to the agreed delivery schedule at the request of yourself as purchaser may incur delivery, storage and administration fees. Any associated costs will constitute a variation to the contract and will be quoted and invoiced accordingly.
- Liv Styling Co. is not responsible for delays caused by others and which are beyond its immediate control, including but not limited to late settlement dates and builder’s defects.
- Any delay initiated by yourself as purchaser or delays outside of Liv Styling Co's control will not affect the agreed due dates for payment.
- Liv Styling Co. shall not be liable for failure to deliver on the delivery date as a result of delays caused by suppliers, contractors or others and any failure to deliver does not create any rights for you as purchaser to cancel the order or terminate this agreement.
WARRANTIES, DEFECTS & RETURNS
- Liv Styling Co. do not offer product warranties. Where applicable, product manufacturers 12 month warranty is valid from the date of hand over, subject to fair wear and tear, product care and maintenance.
- All warranty claims are to be directed initially to Liv Styling Co. A site inspection may be conducted to determine the validity of any claim.
- In some cases, the cost of freight is not covered under product replacement and will be the responsibility of yourself as purchaser.
- Liv Styling Co. supplies a hand over manual at the completion of each installation which contains all product warranty information and forms where applicable.
- It is your responsibility to complete and provide to the manufacturer any warranty cards or documentation required.
- Items considered defective by you must be reported to Liv Styling Co. within 7 days of apartment settlement.